Two options/courses are available
- A Two Days Course from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM on the AD EHSMS RF followed by an assessment.
- An Assessment Only Option for those safety practitioners who have a full understanding of the AD EHSMS RF requirements is also available.
In both cases, candidates are entitled to a re-sit at no cost. Failing to pass the re-sit assessment will require the individual to complete the two-day course with full payment of course fees.
Terms and Conditions
- Starting the 1st of January 2016, the Two Days Course and the Assessment Only option are priced at AED 800. To confirm the registration, full payment must be done and all required documents must be sent to email@example.com. The applicant will receive an email notification of his/her course or assessment date.
- Payment can ONLY be done through the NBAD teller using the prescribed form.
- Full refund/ or change of date is possible only if official cancellation takes place 10 working days before the assigned course date.
- In the event an applicant was unable to attend the scheduled course without official cancellation, he/she will lose the chance to attend the two-day course and will be eligible to do an assessment only.
- To attend the 2 days course after an unauthorized absence, the candidate has to make a new payment of AED800 and send a copy of the receipt and Emirates ID to the EHS email.There is no need to register again online as the same application ID can be used.
- ADVETI reserves the right to make changes in the course program, venue and trainers or to cancel the course when conditions prevail.
D) Required documents
- All the applicants need to provide details of his/her Emirates ID upon online registration. A valid identification such as Emirates ID or Passport has to be presented on the day of the course for identification check.
E) Replacement Certificates
- Should a replacement certificate be requested in the event of loss or damage of the original, a replacement fee of 50 AED will be charged. A footnote will be added indicating that the document is a replacement.